• Terwillegar Towne is the primary attendance area for Esther Starkman school.
• All students who live within the primary attendance area will be accepted regardless of the grade they are entering if they can provide proof of residency. Examples of proof of residency are: Bill of sale for your house, utility bill with name and address, rental agreement with name and address.
• New kindergarten registrations will be accepted at Esther Starkman beginning on February 1, 2018. To apply you will need to bring proof of residence and proof of age. Please come to the school to fill in the application.
New Students living in Terwillegar South West and Elsewhere:
• Esther Starkman School has an optimal enrolment limit of 950 students.
• All enrolment decisions regarding students from outside of our primary attendance area will be made with this number in mind.
• Currently, we are accepting new registrations for K, grades 1, 3, 6, and 7. We are no longer accepting registrations for grades 2, 4, 5, 8 and 9.
• South Terwillegar West will be the secondary attendance area for Esther Starkman School. Students living in this attendance area will be accepted as space permits.
• Once a student is accepted into Esther Starkman they will be able to attend through Grade 9 without having to go through random selection again.Please see under the Attendance Area section below the new maps outlining the Esther Starkman attendance area which now includes South Terwillegar West as our secondary area. Would you like to learn more about our school?We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Give us a call.